It’s back-to-school time, and for us, time to give a quick overview of JWA Classic latest news: an update on Soft Auctions and the two cars that are currently on sale, but also some news from the collection of JWA Classic cars and restorations in progress
Last but not least: four of JWA Classic’s cars will be presented at the Epoqu’auto show in Lyon in November!
1. Soft Auctions: cars for sale
Soft auction is open: what will be the starting price?
Delahaye 135M Cabriolet Grand Luxe
Sale on hold while the motor is rebuilt
The Talbot T150C at the Concours d'élégance in Vichy
In July, our (1937) Talbot-Lago T150C took part in the Concours d’élégance in Vichy.
Restoration on-going for the Vedette
Delahaye 135MS Cabriolet 2-seater Chapron (1947)
Panhard cd (1962)
The (1962) Panhard CD leaves in a fortnight for the electrician.
3. Save the date : 4-5 and 6 November for the Epoq'auto show
Epoqu'auto in Lyon
4-5 and 6 November Epoqu’auto show. We will present 4 cars:
– The (1937) Delage D8-120 cabriolet Chapron
– The (1951) Delahaye 235 Cabriolet “Breitling
– The (1937) Talbot-Lago T150C
– The (1947) Delahaye 135MS Cabriolet 2 seater by Chapron