TALBOT-LAGO T23 BABY
N°93267 by Chapron – 1939
A Talbot-Lago with Henri Chapron’s bodywork, that did not exist – in theory.
And yet, archives show that Henri Chapron and Antony Lago had indeed concluded an agreement for the construction of two prototypes on the basis of a T23 chassis.
It was at the very beginning of the year 1939. The first car was delivered in May, the second would have been delivered a few months later but its trace was lost.
The first prototype that was found in 2009 in Oregon. It had disappeared in May 1940, just before the German invasion.
JWA Classic conducted its restoration in 2012.
Its long history has been recounted in a book that is sold to the benefit of the Brain Institute.